Saturday, June 20, 2015

Soup Helps Weight Loss

Soup supports weight loss.

Soup makes you feel fuller.

A woman I know lost a bunch of weight by eating this tomato soup from Trader Joe's all day long.  She had an unlimited amount of tomato soup.

It's 90 calories for one cup.

She could actually have all four servings in one container of this soup and still have plenty of calories left over during the day for... more soup.

Many years earlier, my hairdresser told me she saved money and she stayed slim by living on soup.  She got sick of soup, but she loved the benefits of eating soup.

I attempted this soup approach.

I have to tell you.  After a few days of eating soup all day long, I tired of soup.  I stopped the soup diet and couldn't stand to look at a bowl of soup for months after that.  But if you had a single bowl of soup to start your meal and then had a regular portion-controlled meal by counting calories, you could have a bowl of 90 calorie soup with your dinner every day and you would probably still lose weight.

Soup.  It absolutely supports weight loss.  Try it in addition to your regular meal and count those calories on My Fitness Pal for free.  Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment