Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Laughter Replacement for Exercise?

"Laughter is the best medicine."  That's what I've always heard.  And studies and advice from around the world support The Connection between Laughter, Humor, and Good Health.  

But there's a quote floating around out there that one minute of laughter equals ten minutes on the rowing machine.  Can this be true?

Apparently, it's false.  But laughter is still considered by many experts to be a cardiovascular workout.  A belly laugh is considered internal jogging, according to certain experts.

I believe it.  I lost my laughter for a long time and gained weight.

I started laughing again and started losing weight again.

If there's a chance that laughing more can help you lose weight, why not try it?  Building up to true laughter is a gift... if you don't laugh at life, what are the alternatives?

So, please join me in laughing it up!  Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment