Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Ebola Spain: Order to Kill Pet Dog

This is sad.  So, if you're a human being who came into contact with a person with Ebola, you're entitled to be quarantined for days and if needed, you're entitled to medical treatment. But if you're a pet dog, you must die.

Madrid Will Kill Dog of Woman Infected with Ebola

The family objected to the order to kill their pet because it wasn't the dog's fault that his owner contracted Ebola.


In fact, the dog doesn't even have Ebola nor has it had a chance at being quarantined.

I'm far less worried about my pets contracting Ebola than people.  And I'm far less worried about my pets giving me any sort of disease, rather than inanimate objects in public settings.  Yes, I worry more about touching public door knobs, light switches, tables, chairs, countertops, and going into public bathrooms.  Let's get real... I absolutely believe that the contamination of objects is continuing to spread this thing just like MRSA.

The family posted the dog's picture on Facebook to garner help in saving the dog.

Good luck... the government trumps Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment