Thursday, June 18, 2015

Eva Mendes Right About Sweatpants

I love actress Eva Mendes.  She's stylish, smart and beautiful.

She also landed in Ryan Gosling's lap for a lifetime.  Lucky girl. Their daughter is about nine months old now.

I love Eva Mendes for another reason.  A few months ago, on March 18th, 2015 she told Extra:  "You can't do sweatpants... ladies, number one cause of divorce in America, sweatpants, no!"

If you've read my book, you know Eva and I agree about this topic.

Sweatpants are a slippery slope to depression, weight gain... and a man's distractions.  Sweatpants and mistresses... keep them both out of your marriage!

I suppose Eva Mendes was getting some complaints about the sweatpants comment, so the day after she made the statement, she apologized for talking smack about sweatpants.

Fortunately, I stand by my sentiments about sweatpants and no one is in an uproar.

My advice: Never live in sweatpants 24/7.  It's unhealthy. Even if you don't work outside of the home, don't invest in an entire wardrobe of sweatpants.  Wear them to the gym and then tuck them away.

Wear fitting clothes so you stay in shape and feel good about yourself every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment