Friday, March 13, 2015

Doughnut vs. Baby - Which Would You Choose?

I know it sounds crazy, but a lady was in search of the perfect doughnut.

Somehow, when she didn't find the doughnut at the first shop, she went to a second doughnut shop.

Only to forget her baby at the first doughnut shop.

Ugh... those sweet treats really have us by the cojones.  We need them and get hooked so quickly, we forget what we're doing in the first place.

I haven't had a doughnut in years and I don't miss them.  I never felt good after having one.  I didn't give them up, I just choose not to eat them.  And I've never forgotten my kids in search of a sugary doughnut.

Sugar affects people differently... if you're forgetting your child in public places, cut back on the sugar immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment